Job Posting(s)SIM-one is your one-stop destination for healthcare simulation jobs. Email Us Your Job Posting
Reporting to the NCAS Director, the Program Operations Manager oversees all assessment site activities, ensuring that assessment services are delivered according to the highest standards of security, rigour and professionalism. The POM is responsible for hiring, training and managing staff; developing and extending relationships with governmental and non-governmental stakeholders and service providers; and expanding the program through the development of new assessment sites in British Columbia, nationally, and potentially internationally.
A. Assessment Delivery Management and Program Expansion
The POM provides oversight to all delivery sites and activities. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Continuing to enhance the security, efficiency and rigour of the assessment delivery process
- Developing and revising all policies and procedures manuals
- Recruiting, training, managing, coaching and evaluating all assessment centre staff;
- Developing and implementing a site audit program
- Creatively, quickly and collaboratively resolving assessment delivery issues as they arise
- Building and managing relationships with service providers, educators, governmental and non-governmental stakeholders
- Project management and financial management, including invoicing, the development of budgets and financial and project reports
- Expanding the NCAS assessment service at new sites in Canada and international.
B. General NCAS responsibilities
The Assessment Operations Manager contributes to the day-to-day activities of NCAS, liaising with assessment takers, supporting all projects and programs, contributing to organizational planning processes, and furthering NCAS' spirit of innovation.