SIM-one’s Healthcare Simulation Exposition is the largest interprofessional and multidisciplinary healthcare simulation conference in Canada. It welcomes the largest gathering of industry and exhibitors. The annual conference allows companies to connect directly with decision-makers in healthcare simulation.
Why exhibit at the 2017 SIM Expo?
- Be part of Canada’s premier and largest healthcare simulation conference, drawing up to 350 attendees and 28 industry representatives in previous years.
- This year's Expo is being planned in collaboration with the Canadian Network for Simulation in Healthcare
- Each year we make improvements based on feedback from previous exhibitors on the volume and quality of engagement with conference participants.
- Agenda includes dedicated networking and exhibit time.
- Participants are purchasing decision-makers and influencers, including deans, program directors/coordinators, faculty, and sim lab managers/directors.
- Multiprofessional and multidisciplinary audience with representation from over 15 professions/providers.
- Opportunities to participate in conference programming, such as workshops, SIM in Action and the Virtual Showcase.
- Centrally located and easily accessible near Toronto Pearson Airport.
Download the full Sponsor & Exhibitor Package to read more about the benefits to you, options for visibility and engagement, and pricing. Don't miss this chance to engage with Canada's simulation community.