This webinar was made free to Canada's simulation community through the generous sponsorship of Sentinel University.
Sentinel U™, a leading innovator of virtual clinical simulations, hosted a webinar on November 30th, 2020, about how to integrate virtual simulations into traditional nursing curriculum.
Presenters: Dr. Christi Doherty, DNP, RNC-OB, CNE, CHSE, Director of Academic Simulations and Dr. Melissa Penner, DNP, RN, CNE, Director of Empowered Classroom for Sentinel U
The webinar covered:
- Best practices in simulation curriculum integration
- Evidence-based findings on Sentinel City®, a population/community health simulation
- Innovative, new simulation solutions
- A panel discussion focused on how educators have successfully integrated simulations with faculty members from:
- Brock University
- McMaster University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Calgary
Sentinel U, a division of American Sentinel University, has been building digital learning resources and virtual simulations since 2015. In fact, our virtual clinicals are used by 225 schools and healthcare organizations across the United States and Canada. We have delivered more than 90,000 learner experiences and counting. Our products align with QSEN Quality and Safety Competencies, AACN BSN Essentials, NLN Core Competencies, and Quad Council Core Competencies.