All you need is a few materials! Got a hair dryer and some vaseline? Here is the full (and basic!) list of materials you will need:
- Hair dryer;
- Red make-up cream paint or powder;
- Clear cucumber mask;
- Charcoal powder, dirt, or coffee grounds; and
- Vaseline in a syringe with needle or blunt catheter tip.
Here is the process:
- Apply red cream to area you want for a burn;
- Cover reddened area with the clear facial mask; spread evenly, smooth out edges;
- Dry facial mask with hair dryer, or if you have time, let air dry;
- Once dry, pull at edges and in different area of the mask to create the peeling effect;
- Take syringe with Vaseline and inject small amounts under mask in different areas to create blisters;
- Add more redness over area of the mask and around on the skin;
- Apply dirt, coffee grounds, or charcoal over top for "dirty" effect.