What can you contribute to SimEd?
Based in Australia, SimEd aims to provide high-quality resources for clinicians, educators, students, technicians and simulated patients who are engaged in simulation-based education and training.
- Reviews of equipment/apps/technology
- Moulage (tips, how to guides and photo examples)
- How to align learning objectives with simulation
- Scenarios/scenario writing
- Tips on running simulation (brief, the actual SIM, and the debrief)
- Content regarding the student’s learning experience and getting the most out of simulation (e.g. overcoming nervousness)
- Common mistakes in simulation
- Working/training/briefing/debriefing with simulated patients
- Interprofessional learning
- Reviews of books, journal articles, conferences, workshops, and more
- Promote upcoming educational or networking events
- Virtual patient concepts/models
- Anything else relevant to simulated learning!
Learn more: http://www.simed.net.au